Thursday, July 31, 2014

Superheroes Believe in Miracles

A few days ago I was contacted by Amy from 'Superheroes Believe in Miracles' requesting a possible donation from my shop for her non-profit organization that she created for children that are battling cancer, autism, heart conditions among many other illnesses.  Amy sends superhero masks and birthday packages to kids and teens battling serious and chronic illnesses... in July she sent off  76 birthday packages!  In an effort to offset the cost of shipping costs she hosts auctions on her Facebook.  Amy's organization is based out of Pennsylvania.

I decided to support this wonderful organization by donating a set of my 'Green Eggs & Ham Letter' bags:

  
  
  


Amy added a post regarding my donation to her Facebook and I really hope the auction for my bags will generate some good funds that will help her offset the costs for this worthy cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment