Saturday, August 16, 2014

Austin Craft Riot

I attended the Austin Craft Riot at the Austin Music Hall today and it was wonderful!  So many vendors and so many hand-made items... I loved it!  

Photo: Such fun, creative & unique items throughout this event!

I purchased a few items and I chatted with a few vendors and got their info to explore their online shops so maybe holiday shopping is in my future?



This hysterical digital print is from 'Chet Art'... he can be found on Etsy and I'm hoping he'll come up with some Schnauzer prints that I can get for my pampered boys. (www.chetart.etsy.com)

Photo: Cool stuff from Vintage Wit & Whimsy at the Austin Craft Riot. Live this Santo Terrier!


This awesome notebook is from 'Pigsey Art'... she can be found on Etsy and she's got some great items! (www.pigseyart.etsy.com)

Photo: I couldn't resist grabbing this notebook at the Austin Craft Riot. #AustinCraftRiot


The Pet Studio Art booth had canvas bags with pet art screen-printed and I scooped up the Schnauzer version, of course!  Is there a formal portrait in the near future for Ricky Bobby and Sammy? (www.petstudioart.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment